Sunday, July 19, 2009

July




So I'm back haha finally able to get on here and update again, we had a GREAT 4th of July and birthdays!

For the 4th we went up to Lake Havasu, it's a biiiig spring break kinda place but they have the original London Bridge and what not. We mainly went to relax and hang out on the lake. The town is more run down and has nothing to really do so we were fine with being by the water.
There were Lighthouses all along the coast of the lake, 1/3 the size of real lighthouses on the USA's coast. This one was from North Carolina if I remember correctly :) We had some fun photoshoots haha.
Saturday, the 4th, we hung out on a secluded beach and it was the most relaxing thing EVER. The water was around 90 degrees, and it was about 110 degrees out so we were in the water as much as possible. It was clear water too so I wasn't freaked out. I usually hate lakes, but it was just so serene and fun!
There really wasn't much to do so we just hung out on the beach all day. Don't worry brad kept spraying SPF 30 on me while I napped. So I barely tanned. lol kidding. I managed to take lots of pix of us to make sure we had PEOPLE in our pics since Brad is notorious for taking just scenery pictures. It's funny to me to have so many pictures of trees... and yet no pictures of people. Like us. So I made sure to get Brad's happy smiling face on film...

We also celebrated our birthdays which were TONS of fun :) I got Brad a desk from Craig's List so he can start studying, and also got him a diploma frame so he can hang his diploma next to mine in our office. And the sneaky brat plotted with my best friend ashley and he bought us tickets to see Brad Paisley & Deirks Bentley in Oct... she'll be flying out yayayayya. I got beautiful roses from Whit & Amanda sent to me at work, and the card clearly indicated THESE ARE NOT FROM BRAD, and also had a bouquet of beautiful flowers waiting when I got home.

As of today we have one month until we are home in NH!!!! I have never been this excited. I have SO much to squeeze in within one week so I'm hoping it all works out and I'm able to do what I want with who I want. But as we are learning balance both our families, friends and relaxing... this won't be much of a VACATION as it is a social event. Yay! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Quoizel lighting said...

I love lake havasua. It is my favorite place.