Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello All!


So it's been about forever since I've updating this thing, and I apologize greatly!!! I always mean to update, then I forget and yeah. So we are doing fabulous, been here ALMOST a whole year! Can you believe it? I can't. The weather has been "cooler" than normal only being in the 90's, apparently it should be well into the 100's by now. I'm ok with the 90's. We got a new apartment, and we are LOOOOVING it! About 14 ft ceilings, 2 bedrooms and we're not on the second floor and have a garage under us. The space was definitely needed! Work has been good for both Brad & I, no more layoffs and now that it's the summer it's not so busy. Brad's going back to school to get his Masters, and I am just focusing on enjoying life :) haha No modivation for more schooling at this point. We'll see where life takes me.
We are going back to NH in August and I can not wait!!! I miss Family and Friends tremendously and just need to be back with normalness for a bit. A week is barely long enough but it'll have to do for now. We're bringing our dog back with us also (I'm very attached, but it was mainly Brad who wanted to bring him)
We have had tons happen since I last wrote, my parents came to visit in January we had a great but too short of a visit. haha. We went up to Sedona walked around and gix got a pretty stylish bomber jacket from gram & gramps haha.We went to San Diego for a last minute trip that Brad surprised me with. It was awesome, we went to Sea World and The San Diego Zoo and I was in Heaven hahaha I love that kind of stuff. It was just overall a great weekend to relax and enjoy cali.
Brad's parents came to visit in March and it was lots of fun. We also went up to Sedona and explored some of the trails with Brad's truck. Lots of great pics of red rocks and just looking around in all the shops. We also went to the Desert Botanical Gardens and got to see lots of plants and catus and humming birds and ooo yes the butterflys :) It was beautiful weather so they got a nice break from the lovely New England weather!

More updates to follow as I feel I have blabbed enough for tonight :)

Miss and Love you all

Michelle, Brad & Gix

No comments: