Saturday, November 15, 2008

Off-Roading!

Dunkins opened up close to our Apartment!!! And the general manager KNEW I was from New England cause I asked for a foam cup to go under my iced coffee hahaha. love it. Gix loves it too as you can see :)

So Today we went off-roading with Michael, Whit & Dan.... SOOO MUCH FUN! It was 85 and sunny sunny sunny (haha sorry had to rub it in a little! )... we drove about 40 mins north to Table Mesa Rd which leads to really fun trails. Some trails were prettttty steep like this. That's Michael's FJ... we decided to take pics of the boys driving up (I was just WAY too nervous to ride up this)

The boys let me and Whit drive so Dan let me drive some of the trail with his land rover which was really different, I really don't think I can describe how PRETTY it is out here! Cactus everywhere, and you and just see for miles to the mountains... I drove a pretty good distance and did pretty well for my FIRST time driving the trails and Brad said I made him proud haha. Plenty of people go out to these trails for target practice so while hanging out all you hear is gun shots.... pretty weird. The last mountain/hill whatever it was... omg it was SO steep but I'm getting better not freaking out. Mike's FJ can do basically anything so we got to the top of the trail and it was breathtakingSo many beautiful pictures to take, but I'll only post a couple, to spare you. So Enjoy!

Bradden, Me and Gix at the top of a hill













The trucks lined up ready to go again












The view from the SUPER steep hill (whit&Me)













What's a blog
without more pix of Gix?





Dan's Rover driving in the river





Thanksgiving is around the corner, My brother is flyin' in from Cali, Brad Michael and Dan will be here...Therefore I better learn how to cook a turkey!!

**Annnd next Sunday we're going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! Let the Holiday Festivities Begin!**








No comments: