Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ash's Visit

So a couple weeks ago my best friend Ashley and her sister came up to visit. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! I didn't realize I was getting homesick until they came to visit. It felt nice to have some NH blood around haha Gix LOVED them and got a new shirt from the Dyson sisters (brad was NOT impressed, but secretly likes it) he was a little jack-o-latern up till halloween!

We went to Tombstone, AZ where everyone was dressed up like it was the 1800's... it was weird. Everyone in the town kinda got in on it and we were weirded out ha. Brad was in heaven cause there were cowboys running around and gun fights.
We also went out for a girls night which was just what the doctor ordered!!! Ash, Jaime and Whitney and Amanada (Michael and Dan's GFs from AZ) came it was SOO fun!!!
THEN we went to the Arizona State Fair which was SOOOOO huge!!!! It was really weird to walk around with flip flops, jeans and a tank top on and still be warm. We all liked it don't get me wrong!
Over all AWESOME visit... Counting down till I get to go home to visit in Aug '09.
P.S. I'm making my first thanksgiving dinner this year... Ryan's flying in and Brad's friend Michael is coming over. Let's home I don't kill anyone with my cooking... haha


No comments: